Utilising our Rioned Urban Combi units we are able to assist with emptying grease traps, gullies and aco drainage.
These vehicles have the ability to access areas that have traditionally been difficult to negotiate with standard tankers.
Built on a reliable Ford Ranger chassis with a maximum height of 1.85 metres, these compact four-wheel-drive combination units are ideal for operation in areas with restricted access. These areas include underground car parks and narrow city streets as well as rural areas with difficult terrain.
The Urban Combi’s two powerful pumps (one a high-pressure jetting pump and a vacuum pump) make light work of removing the most stubborn blockages and hard deposits.
- Robust 3.2 ton four-wheel drive Ford Ranger chassis
- Aluminium tank with 1,200 litre total capacity
- Mini JetVac unit ideal for restricted access applications
- High-pressure pump with automatic pressure regulator
- Hydraulically driven 180° hose reel with 80 metres of ½ inch light-weight jetting hose
- GD SLS54V vacuum pump
- Remote control for all jetting and suction functions
- High pressure jetting nozzles, spray gun and lance.