Utilising our Scarab Magnum Plus Titanium sweeper, we can bring asphalt, concrete, block paving and runways back to a clean serviceable condition.
Commonly known as a “back to black” sweeper from UK manufacturer Scarab, the world’s leading manufacturer of environmentally sensitive sweeping, these vehicles are unsurpassed in situations that require complete cleansing, whether you have a construction site, street cleansing or industrial site cleaning requirement, our road sweeper hire services are available 24/7/365.
The Magnum Plus Titanium model is also ideally suited for all motorway surfacing including pre-wearing course clean, hard standing areas and also airfield surfaces.
Our “Back to back” sweepers will also trim vegetation on overgrown road edges and sweep away the debris to leave your roads clear. Furthermore, the high-pressure water system combined with the sweeping configuration makes it more than capable of removing ingrained staining and debris.
- Hopper 7.5m3 volume
- 4,300 litre water capacity
- Nearside and offside sweeper gear is side sliding hydraulically to 600mm with center brush
- Dual sweep system. Nearside and offside sweep together giving approximately 4.2 m of sweeping (equivalent to motorway lane)
- Front mounted jetting system with fan jets
- Nearside and offside spray bars with high-pressure fan jets attached to suction boxes enabling close kerb work and white line cleaning
- Full width rear suction box with a full width pressure spray bar for a deeper clean on all types of hard surface
- High-pressure equipment giving approximately 250 bar/3700 psi at 133 lts per minute including hose reel and lance for difficult working areas
Our road sweepers are also fitted with:
- Fully adjustable dual sweep technology
- High-pressure water system
- Front spray bar system
- Additional front brush system
- Rear suction
- Audible reverse warning
- Reversing cameras
- Front and rear beacons
- Hand lances for jet washing and cleaning areas not easy to access
To see the Scarab Magnum Plus Titanium in action, watch the video below:
We support all commercial, industrial and domestic sectors with highways maintenance works and our out-of-hours rapid response emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call free on 0800 171 2204 or 01323 741818 to talk to one of our friendly team members who will provide advice and can book any of our services for you. Alternatively, submit your enquiry via our contact form.