CountyClean Environmental Services operates across the South of England and is primarily based in East Sussex.
We are one of the region’s fastest-growing environmental support services companies and work across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Our reputation is well established within the liquid waste management industry, and we pride ourselves in consistently delivering a quality service to our customers.
We maintain these standards by investing heavily in our company assets and consider the most important to be that of our staff.
Please note that we operate 24/7/365, so most technically skilled roles have a Monday to Friday daytime routine with some additional overtime at weekends and night work required.
Experienced HGV Drivers – no closing date
We are always on the lookout for experienced HGV Drivers with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will be working with our Transport and Operations Department to ensure the efficient and safe removal of non-hazardous liquid waste, whilst driving a variety of HGV vehicles.
Main duties include:
- To collect liquid waste from commercial, industrial and residential sectors
- To dispose of waste at registered waste carrier sites
- To carry out defect checks on vehicles
- Ensure all jobs sheets required are on the vehicle prior to departure
- Complete the tachograph to meet legislation and hand these in on a weekly basis to the Transport Manager
- Responsible for safety and security of the load when at sites and for the duration of the journey
- Ensure vehicles are refueled and cleaned daily
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Full UK Driving Licence with Class C + CE entitlement (No penalty points)
- Must hold a current digital tachograph and CPC card
- Geographical knowledge of the South East is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet demanding time scales
- Previous vacuum tanker experience would be desirable but not necessary
We can offer you a full-time permanent role with an excellent salary commensurate with your skills and an excellent professional company to work for.
If you have any questions about the above, please email our HR department [email protected].
Previous applicants need not apply.
Strictly no agencies.