CountyClean Environmental Services operates across the South of England and is primarily based in East Sussex.
We are one of the region’s fastest growing environmental support services companies and work across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Our reputation is well established within the liquid waste management industry, and we pride ourselves in consistently delivering a quality service to our customers.
We maintain these standards by investing heavily in our company assets and consider the most important to be that of our staff.
Please note that we operate 24/7/365, so most technically skilled roles have a Monday to Friday daytime routine with some additional overtime at weekends and night work required.
Currently there are no new positions, however following are examples of roles that we recruit for from time to time…
Experienced Telesales Executive (full time) – Closing Date 31/12/18
Full time Telesales Executive to assist with developing our portfolio of services across targeted business sectors.
The suitable candidate will be making ‘cold calls’ from data provided introducing the services we offer and will generally support our sales division in completing the entire sales cycle .
Essential qualifications & experience:
- Previous telesales / appointment setting / lead generation experience
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Confident and friendly mannerisms
- IT literate
If you have any questions about the above, please email our HR department [email protected].
Strictly no agencies.
Experienced HGV Drivers – Closing Date 31/12/18
Experienced HGV Drivers with excellent interpersonal and communication skills work in our Transport and Operations Department to ensure efficient and safe removal of non-hazardous liquid waste driving a variety of vacuum tankers.
Main duties include:
- To collect liquid waste from commercial, industrial and residential sectors
- To dispose of waste at registered waste carrier sites
- To carry out defect checks on vehicles
- Ensure all jobs sheets required are on the vehicle prior to departure
- Complete the tachograph to meet legislation and hand these in on a weekly basis to the Transport Manager
- Responsible for safety and security of the load when at sites and for the duration of the journey
- Ensure vehicles are refuelled and cleaned daily
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Full UK Driving Licence with Class C + CE entitlement (No penalty points)
- Must hold a current digital tachograph and CPC card
- Geographical knowledge of the South East is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet demanding time scales
- Previous vacuum tanker experience would be desirable but not necessary
We can offer you a full time permanent role with an excellent salary commensurate with your skills and an excellent professional company to work for.