CountyClean Environmental Services operates across the South of England and is primarily based in East Sussex.
We are one of the region’s fastest-growing environmental support services companies and work across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Our reputation is well established within the liquid waste management industry, and we pride ourselves in consistently delivering a quality service to our customers.
We maintain these standards by investing heavily in our company assets and consider the most important to be that of our staff.
Please note that we operate 24/7/365, so most technically skilled roles have a Monday to Friday daytime routine with some additional overtime at weekends and night work required.
Sales Administrator (Full-time)
CountyClean Environmental Services is seeking a focused, driven and ambitious Sales Administrator.
This is a new business role within the company.
We are therefore looking for an individual with the following skills:
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- You will have experience of selling products/services dealing directly with existing and new clients, lead generating and appointment setting over the telephone for the sales team.
- Have a clear, strong and articulate voice with a good command of the English language, attention to detail, excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively with senior management up to board room level
- You will preferably be locally based (within Eastbourne and the surrounding area)
- Have excellent knowledge of the South East and UK
- IT literate with excellent MS Office skills with the ability to provide reports
We can offer you:
- Full-time Mon-Fri 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Immediate start
- Negotiable salary (depending on experience)
- Holiday Entitlement – 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Career progression
Please forward a covering letter and C.V to [email protected]
No Agencies Please
Previous applicants need not apply
Business Development Executive (Full-Time)
Qualities & Qualifications:
The role requires an adaptable individual who is proactive, capable of establishing and developing a new client base and continuing the growth of our business in the London, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex Territories.
You will be required to respond to and support our existing customers, quickly identifying, understanding and delivering our range of environmental services to a diverse market place.
You must possess a clean driving license, excellent IT skills, strong literacy, presentation and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be diligent and conscientious with attention to detail and an ambassador for the company promoting the CountyClean Group ethos at every opportunity.
- Establish and develop new clients in the London, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex territories
- Support existing clients in both Commercial and Domestic markets
- Work closely with the sales and operations teams and report to the Commercial Director providing timely paperwork, RAMS and new customer account details
- Work towards set sales targets
- Provide targeted reports for the management team
- Carry out site visits
- Be proactive in seeking out new business opportunities including cold calling
Hours of Work:
Your hours of work will be 08:00 am to 05:30 pm Monday to Friday. This is a full-time position with a one hour lunch break. You will be part of an on-call Duty Manager phone roster, approximately one week in six.
Your role will be split between the field and the office. You will be required to attend the CountyClean Group offices at Pacific House, Sovereign Harbour Innovation Park, Eastbourne East Sussex, BN23 6FA reporting to the Commercial Director as and when required.
Salary is negotiable upon experience and a company car as well as fuel card will be provided along with the working tools required for this position.
Your place of employment is listed above but you will be expected to carry out site visits and as such a certain amount of travel is required.
What to Expect:
The company has an organisation chart and management chart which will be provided along with this job description. To gain a better perspective of the services we provide we encourage you to view our website.
The working environment is a friendly but busy one. Each team works hard to meet the targets set out by the Senior Management Team. We pride ourselves in being a local company which has grown extensively through hard work and the development of its personnel and corporate image and branding.
You must have a willingness to learn and the ability to grow with the company and integrate into our friendly hard working team.
If you have any questions about the above or would like to apply, please email a CV and covering letter to: [email protected].
Previous applicants need not apply.
Strictly no agencies.
Pump Engineer (with Electrical Qualifications)
We are very pleased to announce that due to the growth of our Pumps Division and an ever-increasing client base, we have a new vacancy for an experienced Pump Services Engineer to join the team full-time.
Candidates will require excellent mechanical skills and ideally be 18th edition electrical qualifications (experience of a similar role within our industry is also desirable). However, we will also consider candidates that have basic electrical knowledge with a view to providing the relevant training.
The role is varied; you will be required to carry out pump service and repair work, both planned and reactive on pump stations, anti-flood devices and sewage treatment plants. There would also be the opportunity to receive training for high-pressure water jetting and confined space works, as well as developing skills for the New Roads and Streets Works Act 1991 in order to become a certified NAPIT member.
You will be a customer-focused, qualified and professional person who is based in Eastbourne or the surrounding area.
If you would like to join our well respected and highly effective pumps division and have the necessary qualifications, please send a copy of your CV along with your contact details to our HR department at: [email protected].
Strictly no agencies please.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Experienced HGV Drivers
We are on the lookout for experienced HGV Drivers with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will be working with our Transport and Operations Department to ensure the efficient and safe removal of non-hazardous liquid waste, whilst driving a variety of HGV vehicles.
Main duties include:
- To collect liquid waste from commercial, industrial and residential sectors
- To dispose of waste at registered waste carrier sites
- To carry out defect checks on vehicles
- Ensure all jobs sheets required are on the vehicle prior to departure
- Complete the tachograph to meet legislation and hand these in on a weekly basis to the Transport Manager
- Responsible for safety and security of the load when at sites and for the duration of the journey
- Ensure vehicles are refueled and cleaned daily
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Full UK Driving Licence with Class C + CE entitlement (No penalty points)
- Must hold a current digital tachograph and CPC card
- Geographical knowledge of the South East is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet demanding time scales
- Previous vacuum tanker experience would be desirable but not necessary
We can offer you a full-time permanent role with an excellent salary commensurate with your skills and an excellent professional company to work for.
If you have any questions about the above, please email our HR department [email protected].
Previous applicants need not apply.
Strictly no agencies.